Closed-Loop Marketing for Optimized ROI
When it comes to B2B business development efforts, inbound marketing is the most efficient and strategic spend of your marketing dollars. In contrast to broad, expensive outbound marketing tactics (TV spots, radio ads, billboards, trade shows, cold calling, mailers, etc.), inbound offers a much more targeted marketing approach with a very simple premise: sharing the right content with the right person at the right time. From digital marketing to lead nurturing, inbound marketing automates the majority of the sales pipeline, so your sales team can focus on what it does best: strategy and closing warm leads.
In this free, on-demand webinar, we’ll provide an overview of inbound marketing before diving in deep on the tools you need to successfully implement an inbound marketing campaign and how exactly you can use them to succeed. Specifically, we’ll focus on HubSpot, a suite of tools considered the best in the game when it comes to executing inbound. With its robust data reporting capacity and lead-tracking features, HubSpot makes marketing into a science rather than an art.
We’ll discuss what HubSpot is and how to leverage its Marketing and Sales Professional Hubs to:
- Drive more potential customers to your website
- Convert more website visitors into leads
- Nurture leads through an automated email campaign
- Prime leads for your sales team to close
- Delight and upsell existing customers and convert them into brand evangelists
- Utilize reporting data to continually optimize your digital content strategy and marketing ROI